Ulitsa Savushkina 73
- Every child gets a book or a little toy at every visit
- Staff and interpreters are available who speak your language – no matter what it is
- We have expanded hours, including evenings and Saturdays to meet our patients’ needs.
- Individual Medical Program
Lahta Junior pediatrics offers your child enhanced medical care in an environment specifically designed to meet the unique medical needs of children. Moreover, our specialized medical team, skilled at caring for children, sees and treats every child in a timely fashion.
• Newborn & Infant Care
• Dietary/Nutrition guidance
• Well-child care exams/EPSDT
• Sick child diagnosis and treatment
• Lab testing
• X-ray services
• Pre-enrollment and Back-to –school medical examinations
• & More!
Pediatric gastroenterology provides a full range of services for children with gastrointestinal, liver, and nutritional disorders. Our board certified physicians take special interest in children with health conditions such as eating disorders, abdominal pain, Crohn's disease, colitis, and obesity.
Pediatric neurology provides children with comprehensive evaluation and treatment for all neurological problems such as epilepsy, headaches, traumatic brain injury, developmental delays, motor impairment, and specific syndromes effecting development and school-related difficulties.
If a child has a skin condition, such as a birthmark, acne, eczema, warts, our board-certified pediatric dermatologist has the experience and qualifications to treat your child. Pediatric dermatologists treat a wide variety of pediatric skin conditions using the latest available treatment methods. Pediatric dermatologists treat children from birth through adolescence.
Pediatric endocrinology cares for children with hormonal abnormalities such as diabetes, low blood sugar, thyroid disorders, growth problems, obesity, adrenal gland disorders, and early and late puberty.
Pediatric specializes in treating conditions that are caused by a dysfunction in the immune system. Increased activity of certain immune cells can give rise to allergic diseases like asthma, food allergies or allergic rhinitis (hay fever). A decrease or deficiency of certain immune cells can give rise to immunodeficiency disorders which manifest primarily as recurrent infections. An allergist/immunologist (pediatrician) can evaluate for and treat these conditions.
Pediatric ENT specialists diagnose and treat disorders of the ear, nose, throat and those related to the head and neck in children, including sinus infections, thyroid conditions, balance issues, ear infections and hearing and voice disorders.
We thrive to provide our little patients with a highly customized health assessment and ongoing health management program. An emphasis on prevention means that patients’ unique health goals will be addressed with the dedicated attention of a personal pediatrician, all in a welcoming environment closer to home. Our Individual Medicine Program offers the following benefits:
• Increased availability and accessibility with your personal pediatrician
• Easier communication
• Longer appointments with ample time for your specific needs
• Care coordination by your Concierge Medicine Program pediatrician and healthcare team to facilitate appointments, diagnostic tests and procedures with other hospitals in St. Petersburg
• On-site support by the Concierge Medicine Program coordinator during in-patient stays at Lahta Junior
• Assistance with medical records in case of emergencies away from home
Ulitsa Savushkina 73
+7 812 640 28 68